1. Easy installation, strong reliability and excellent anti-interference performance.
2. Small size, light weight, stable performance and strong corrosion resistance.
3. The electrode potential is stable.
4. The sintering process is adopted to overcome the disadvantages such as easy falling off and short life of the pressed electrode.
5. Customizable according to customer needs.
The silver/silver chloride reference electrode is used to measure the potential of seawater structures and concrete structures. The inside of the electrode is composed of silver powder/silver, silver nitrate, hydrochloric acid, and silver chloride. The reference electrode can be exposed to seawater or immersed in a silver chloride solution contained in a gas cylinder. There is a porousplug at the bottom.
Portable silver/silver chloride reference electrode for temporary measurement of structure-environment potential; stationary silver/silver chloride reference electrode for long-term structure-environment potential detection.